ABC HOME HEALTHCARE IS HIRING!
If you'd like to make a difference in life of a senior living at home - We have a job for YOU!
Metro Boston | North Shore | Merrimack Valley | Cape Ann
Learn more about the areas we serve
Now Hiring Home Health Aides (HHA) • Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) • Nursing Students
Provide one-on one care to our local seniors in their homes
Enjoy 8-hr / 12-hr shifts serving one client or choose flexible shorter shifts. YOU CHOOSE! Work CLOSE TO HOME on a convenient schedule that FITS YOUR NEEDS.
Full or Part-Time Schedules - All Shifts Available
- Assist clients at home with ADL's and personal care
- Assist with bathing, mouth and hair care and transfers
- Assist and encourage clients with ROM exercises and ambulation
- Remind clients to take prescribed medication
- Plan, prepare and serve meals and assist with feeding as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for clients
- Provide light housekeeping, i.e.; making/change bed, laundry, and sweep, mop or vacuum floors, dust, clean bathroom and kitchen, and shop for food.
- Engage with client and provide companionship
Qualifications and Skills:
- HHA certification
- Current and valid C.N.A. license
- Nursing Student
- Personal Care Aide
- Supportive Home Care Aide certification is a plus
- Patient care experience preferred
- Experience in the home healthcare field is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very Competitive Pay + Bonus Pay
- Family-friendly Work Schedules
- Extra $$$ for Evening & Weekend Visits
- Extra $$$ for Specialty Cases
- Sign-On Bonus
- Paid In-Service Training & Specialty Training
- Paid Travel Time & Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical & Dental insurance
- 401K with an employer match
If you are compassionate and an experienced caregiver who is dependable, we have immediate openings for you. JOIN our growing team today!!
ABC Home Healthcare is a private, family owned home care agency managed by nurses and certified geriatric care managers. We have been providing personalized medical and non-medical services to the Greater-Boston, North Shore, Cape Ann, and Merrimack Valley communities for over 15 years.