ABC HOME HEALTHCARE IS HIRING!
You will maintain a safe and clean environment for our clients at home. Your work will include:
- Light housekeeping, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- Manage meal preparation
- Provide companionship by reading, listening and talking.
- Other duties may include food shopping, taking client to appointments or errands outside the home.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong communication skills
- Employment references
- Acceptable Background check (CORI)
- A valid driver’s license and car
- Experience in home care or working with the elderly is helpful.
If you are dependable, compassionate and enjoy the elderly, we need YOU to join our growing team. We are willing to train.
GET STARTED - APPLY ONLINE
ABC Home Healthcare is a private, family owned home care agency managed by nurses and certified geriatric care managers. We have been providing personalized medical and non-medical services to the Greater-Boston, North Shore, Cape Ann, and Merrimack Valley communities for over 15 years.