Personal Care Assistant
As a Personal Care/Homemaker for ABC you will assist clients with personal care per the care plan established by the primary nurse. The duties include bathing, hair care, shaving, mouth care, toileting, and dressing, reminding clients to take medication, meal preparation, light housekeeping and companionship.
Other duties may include food shopping, taking client to appointments or errands outside the home.
Personal Care Job Requirements:
- 60 hours of Personal Care Training
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Excellent communication skills
- Employment references
- Acceptable Background check (CORI)
- A driver’s license and car is very helpful
- Experience providing personal care is preferred