Home Health Aide
Join the ABC team of compassionate caregivers
As a Home Health Aide for ABC you will work one-on-one with our clients at home to assist with ADL’s, personal care, medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping and companionship according to the individual care plan developed by one of our nurses. Other duties may include food shopping, taking client to appointments or errands outside the home.
Home Health Aide Job Requirements:
- HHA certification or C.N.A.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Excellent communication skills
- Employment references
- Acceptable background check (CORI)
- A driver’s license and car is very helpful
- Experience in home care is preferred
Additional Home Health Aide job skills:
Certification or experience with Alzheimer’s/Dementia, Parkinson or Hospice patients is very helpful. Also experience using Hoyer lift and/or a Sara lift is helpful but not required.