We have IMMEDIATE openings for Nursing students to provide 1-on-1 personal care to clients at home. While working under the supervision of our nurses you will assist clients with ADL's, personal care, transfers, meal preparation, light housekeeping and companionship.
Home Health Aide Job Requirements for Nursing Students:
- Completed at least one clinical rotation in Nursing School*
- Completed Fundamentals of Nursing
- Employment references
- Acceptable background check (CORI)
- A driver’s license and car is very helpful
* For those who have not completed Fundamentals of Nursing and at least one Clinical Rotation, you can still gain one-on-one care experience as a homemaker/shopper.