This enables clients to safely get their groceries, necessary household items and prescriptions without ever having to leave the house and without having to have any contact with a worker because the worker will leave the items at your door or just inside your door- whichever you choose!
How it works:
- You place the following items for the ABC shopper into a clean sandwich bag with your name taped on to the bag:
- CASH or EBT Card only if approved by ABC office. NO credit cards or debit cards will be accepted for your security
- LIST OF GROCERIES
- Our shopper will stay at the door to receive the sandwich bag from you.
- After shopping is completed, our shopper will return to your home and knock on the door (the worker will not go into the your home).
- As a client, you should be prepared to accept the groceries at the door. Our shopper will wipe down the shopping bags with hand sanitizer before leaving the bags at the door/just inside the door (whichever you prefer).
- Our shopper will also return the your sandwich bag which will contain the receipt, the EBT card (if applicable) and any change.
For more information on our Non-Contact Shopping program, call us at 781-245-1880. We look forward to assisting you.