Now Hiring: Sales/Business Development Manager (Part-Time 24hr/wk)
Are you an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual with a passion for direct sales and marketing to create new business and increase sales?
If yes – this is a great opportunity to join a small company where you can make a large impact!
We’re seeking an experienced Business Development/Sales Manager to join our growing team. This is a 24-hour week part-time position with the opportunity of flexible schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain relationships with key referral sources to increase business.
- Develop relationships with physicians, discharge planners, attorneys and other referral sources.
- Identify and pursue new opportunities, key partnerships and new channels to grow the business.
- Serve as a community liaison with physicians, facilities, referral sources, and hospitals.
- Identify market trends, business opportunities, and obstacles to new business growth.
Qualifications and Skills
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field (Business, Marketing, Communications, etc.)
- 2-3 year direct sales experience
- Strong relationship building and sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task, self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Experience with digital marketing media preferred
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work — big and small — done
Interested? Please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.