JOIN OUR TEAM
Position: Payroll Specialist (Full Time)
We are seeking a Payroll Specialist to assist with the preparation, processing and distribution of the bi-weekly payroll for 260+ employees. This position requires an individual who is highly organized, reliable and conscientious with strong time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures timely and accurate payroll processing in accordance with employment practices and procedures.
- Performs routine review of employee hours worked for accuracy and timeliness and resolves all discrepancies prior to processing.
- Verifies attendance, hours worked and pay adjustments; enters information into payroll system.
- Contacts employees via email and phone regarding questions, concerns or discrepancies of hours worked.
- Ensures the processing of all data is accurate and timely prior to processing.
- Processes new hires and terminations and other employee changes accurately and timely.
- Provide user support to employees on the electronic time tracking system.
- Adheres to established policies, procedures and internal controls at all times.
- Completes income and employment verification and reports for outside entities in a timely manner.
- Responds to employee questions regarding payroll processing and policies.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
- Associates Degree in accounting, finance, or business administration is preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Related office experience is preferred
- Home care experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a professional manner
- Ability to respond to questions regarding payroll and resolve any issues in a professional manner
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of all data
- Strong computer skills are required
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and Excel required
- Health and dental
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- And more!
To apply online email your resume directly to email@example.com