Limited appointments for coronavirus testing are now available to patients who qualify.
Patients must legally reside in the state where the test is given.
How it works
- Answer a few questions to see if you qualify for COVID-19 testing.
- Select a test site and available time.
- A provider may call you prior to the test to get additional information for registration.
- Bring proof of identity and in-state residence, as well as your test confirmation email or text message. Be sure to have your mobile phone in case the provider needs to reach you.
- When you arrive, stay in your car. We will check your paperwork and walk you through the test.
CLICK HERE to learn more and see if you qualify.