Seniors and individuals with chronic health issues are most at-risk for the coronavirus. Especially at this time, they are unsure how they can safely manage their needs and are truly scared. The good news is that we are here to help keep seniors and individuals with disabilities and/or chronic conditions safe. Our office is open and we have a talented team of cautious and compassionate caregivers available to help with:
- Medication Management
- Skilled Nursing Visits
Considering social distancing has made it more difficult for seniors, immuno-compromised and disabled individuals to see friends and family, it is more important than ever before that this vulnerable population is taken care of. These are challenging and confusing times for all of us but can be particularly devastating for those who struggle with Alzheimer’s/Dementia. Let ABC’s specialized caregivers, who have additional training and expertise in caring for those with Alzheimer’s/Dementia, help your clients survive and thrive during this crisis.
Home is the safest place to be right now. Let us help keep you safe at home.
At ABC Home Healthcare, the health, wellness, safety and happiness of our clients and employees are of utmost importance. Here are just a few of the extensive measures we are taking to ensure that we are providing the quality care that our clients, their families and our professional partners have come to expect from us:
- Pre-screening visits to all clients on a regular basis
- Ensuring our caregiving team has all the necessary PPE (personal protective equipment) to perform their job safely
- Nurses utilizing telehealth visits when applicable and/or requested by the client
- Maintaining open communication with all staff through phone and emails
- ABC offices remain open for field staff needs with adjusted in-office schedules combined with remote worker opportunities to ensure no gaps in service levels while practicing social distancing
- Utilizing technology for team meetings to ensure teams are up-to-date and that any organizational needs are addressed
We remain committed to life at home and have caregivers throughout the Metro Boston, North Shore, Merrimack Valley, and Cape Ann communities that can help! Give us a call today at 781-245-1880.