Part-Time: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
ABC has an IMMEDIATE opening for a part-time Office Assistant/Scheduler in our Gloucester office.
Primary responsibilities include coordinating services between clients’ needs and staff availability, answering phone calls, greeting visitors, and general office support work and projects.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office – Word, Excel
- Previous Office or Scheduling experience preferred
- Experience as a HHA or C.N.A. is helpful
- Experience in Home care, Medical office, scheduling or related experience is a plus;
- Self-starter with the ability to establish priorities and work independently;
We are seeking a dependable team player to join our smoke free office team. This is a great part-time job for a “working mother”, “empty nester” or anyone seeking flexible hours.